The Mentoring for Leadership Program incorporates respecting the Auxiliary’s past, embracing the present and planning for our organization’s future by pairing experienced Auxiliary leaders with members who wish to expand their knowledge of the our organization. Mentoring for Leadership:
- Creates future leaders by providing guidance and support to all members.
- Enhances knowledge and educates on topics relating to the Auxiliary that will complement all Programs.
- Ensures a positive member experience, embracing the diversity of membership and how valuable every member is with a first and lasting impression.
- Provides opportunities to learn.
- Supports leadership and goals; includes all levels in activities and responsibilities.
Mentoring for Leadership Resources